Free download Last Leap for NEET Chemistry and Botany Part 2. All the coaching classes give additional assistance to the high-performing students in their classes, some classes even have a separate batch for these students as some among these might be their advertising mascots for the subsequent years. Free download Last Leap for NEET Chemistry and Botany Part 2.
It’s not just an exam, but it’s a key to become a doctor. You can’t open any door of MBBS without NEET. you’ll Prefer BEST NEET BOOKS FOR 2020. Now the purpose of Aakash’s last leap for neet pdf is the way to get this key? it’s not tricky to you’ll get this key quickly. Correctly do diligence. Give your best to urge this key, which opens the door of MBBS. But if you can’t do diligence, then you’ll not be ready to catch on. And later you Regret its whole life. So don’t miss this golden opportunity to be Doctor. Free download Last Leap for NEET Chemistry and Botany Part 2.
In the earlier times, school and college studies were just enough to crack any of the competitive exams but now the time has changed. Today, self-study and NEET preparation go hand in hand. If the hard work of students is important then studying with the right techniques and approach is also equally important. This cutthroat competition has given rise to the need for NEET Coaching classes that pay special attention to the students and prepare them well for exams. These techniques are not easy to understand on your own and so NEET coaching plays an essential role in cracking the NEET exams. Free download Last Leap for NEET Chemistry and Botany Part 2.
BOOK NAME – LAST LEAP FOR NEET CHEMISTRY AND BOTANY PART 2
AUTHOR – AAKASH INSTITUTE
SIZE – 8.61MB
PAGES – 395
NEET is a national-level examination conducted by NTA. The candidates who want to get admissions in medical courses must qualify for the entrance test. NEET Questions only come from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany. There are 180 questions from each subject section that carry 720 marks. The question paper of NEET are intermediate level based therefore revising 11th and 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany books that are following CBSE Syllabus is a must. The NEET Exam also has a negative marking. Every year, more candidates apply for NEET Exam to pursue a career in medical science.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquid
- Redox Reactions
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements (Gr-13 & 14)
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- d & f – Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- The Living World
- Plant Kingdom
- The Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and Conservation
Before appearing for any competitive exam, the applicants should be aware of the basic details of the examination. Aakash’s Leap for NEET series may be a question Bank of difficulty level like B series questions in their regular modules and that they are given to those brilliant aspirants in their classes for extra practice. Free download Last Leap for NEET Chemistry and Botany Part 2.
Some of the Important Topics to focus on for NEET are:
- Physics: Optics, Mechanics, Nuclear Physics, Thermodynamics
- Biology: Genetics, Ecology & Environment, Cell Biology, Morphology, Basics of Biotechnology, Reproduction, Physiology of Animals & Plants
- Chemistry: General Organic Chemistry, Mole Concept, Periodic Table, Coordination Chemistry, Chemical Bonding
- No corner of the NEET syllabus will remain untouched by the scholar by student post solving questions of the Last Leap
- Students are going to be ready to get a true insight of NEET level of questions designed by expert faculty of Aakash
- Availability of an in-depth solution of Last Leap questions will allow students to rectify their mistakes and further strengthen their concepts behind every question
- Each question are accompanied by hints and solutions
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
SOURCE:- GOOGLE DRIVE
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If in any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: jigssolanki1995@gmail.Com or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.