750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET is a unique and innovative book designed for NEET aspirants. The book is based on the analysis of the past 5 years’ NEET papers. Based on this analysis the book provides Chapter-wise 750+ Blockbuster Problems on the 30 NCERT chapters. The book spots the Modal Topics/ Concepts of each chapter. Each Chapter provides around 15-25 Most Important MCQs depending upon the importance of the chapter. A detailed solution is provided for each of the questions. The book will definitely help aspirants in improving their scores in the final exam. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
Most students believe that just reading and revising NCERT books or other textbooks is good enough for scoring in NEET and they avoid practicing biology questions for NEET. The result is that more than 90 percent of students end up scoring less than 100 marks in biology and many of these students end up scoring a pitiable 30 to 40 marks in the NEET biology MCQs section of the paper. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
The table outlined below directs you to the topics and corresponding links of MCQs. Furthermore, these questions are backed by solutions to ease it out for students enabling an effortless and smooth search experience. The topics range from the basics to the most advanced concepts so that students are covered. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
With these fully-solved NEET Biology questions, you can easily gain perfection in Biology. Biology is the most feared subject for most NEET aspirants. You must understand that it’s not that Biology is difficult to understand but the difficult part is the application of these common principles on the Important Biology MCQs for NEET that you find in the NEET exam. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
BOOK NAME – 750+ BLOCKBUSTER PROBLEMS FOR NEET
AUTHOR – DISHA PUBLICATION
SIZE – VARIABLE
PAGES – VARIABLE
Most of the students know and remember every concept and formula in the NEET Biology Syllabus but when they get a NEET Biology Question, they are not able to either understand the complexity in the given Important Biology MCQs for NEET or able to recall the concept or apply the concept step-by-step on the given question. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
PHYSICS TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Physical World, Units, and Measurements
- Motion in Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
CHEMISTRY TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-Block Elements
- The p-Block Elements (Group-13 and 14)
- Organic Chemistry — Some Basic Principles & Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics and Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 & 18)
- The d-and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Analytical Chemistry
BIOLOGY TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell:- The Unit Of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology:- Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Environmental Issues
Practice in sync with your Study Plan
You can practice questions for any biology chapter in sync with your own study plan or school’s study plan. All the chapters of zoology or botany whether belonging to Class XI or Class XII are available to you on day one when you join the course. It’s quite possible that in some schools one chapter is being taught and in the other schools, some other chapters are being taught. It’s important that you follow what you are studying or have planned to prepare to avoid any conflicts and confusion. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
Preparation Tips for NEET preparation
The students must follow some of the tips given below while preparing biology for the exam
- Revise the notes properly. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
- Practice previous year questions and mock tests. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
- Increase your speed by practicing a lot from study material compiled in notes.
- Give proper attention to NCERT books and solve questions provided in these books after chapter.
- Put all the hard work and put forth your best foot forward. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination is the exam conducted by National Test Agency. All the students can take admission in the medical colleges and prepare for the exam with the sample papers and mock tests provided for the course. Students must apply online for the exam. To know the steps of preparation for the exam, preparation tips, and other important information students must check here. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
About the Author
Disha Experts is a team of the most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern & syllabus-wise) to-the-point student-friendly (relevant & easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
National Test Agency is an authority that conducts the entrance exam to overcome the challenge of making it easy for the students to appear for the exams and take admissions in the colleges correct for the opted courses by them. The authority works a lot for the people of India. Students must keep themselves updated with the upcoming entrance exams provide on the NTA official site nta.ac.in. Free download 750+ Blockbuster Problems for NEET.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If in any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: jigssolanki1995@gmail.Com or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.
|PHYSICS||Download Now||Buy Now|
|CHEMISTRY||Download Now||Buy Now|
|Biology||Download Now||Buy Now|