Free Download 101 Speed Tests For JEE Main. If you are wishing to be an engineer in the future, we have something for those students who are in class 11th and 12th. You would surely be preparing for JEE Main exam to get admission to your dream college. However, the preparation should be followed by good practice through practice papers, sample papers, and mock tests to score well. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For JEE Main.
Your preparations must start from today instead of waiting for the exam date to come near. We have a list of some of the most popular, trusted, and latest books for JEE Main that comprise practice tests, mock tests, and more that will help you test your preparation for the exam. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For JEE Main.
Do not give excess pressure to your brain and try to solve as many questions as possible in your revision days. Plan your sleep and study schedule well and start taking a healthy diet to keep your brain active during exams. Devote time to each subject and you’ll even purchase follow take a look at books for each subject. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For JEE Main.
BOOK NAME – 101 SPEED TESTS FOR JEE MAIN
AUTHOR – DISHA PUBLICATION
SIZE – 11.44MB
PAGES – 756
Disha Publication has been a hallmark of success in engineering, especially JEE main preparation books. Over the years, we have published a wide range, catering to the domain of JEE main books. Owing to the needs of the students and the quality of the books, Disha Publication has always received excellent feedback from the students and teachers for generating books across various subjects like JEE main books for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For JEE Main.
The Smart and Innovative Book from Disha ‘NTA JEE Main 101 Speed Tests’ contains:
- 87 Chapter-wise plus 12 Subject-wise plus 2 Full Syllabus Tests based on the NCERT and JEE Main Syllabus.
- Carefully select Questions (30 per Chapter/Subject and 90 per Full Test) that helps you assess and master the complete syllabus for JEE Main.
- The book is divided into 3 parts: (a) 87 Chapter-wise Tests (29 in Physics, 30 in Chemistry and 28 in Mathematics); (b) 12 Subject-wise (4 each in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics); (c) 2 Full Test of PCM.
- Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cutoff, Qualifying Score for each Test is provided.
- These Tests will act as an Ultimate tool for Concept Checking and Speed Building.
- Collection of 3210 MCQs of all variety as per the latest pattern and syllabus of the NEET exam.
This book, if completed with Full Honesty, will help you improve your score by 15-20 percent. A must-have book in the last 3-4 months of the exam and can be completed in 105 hours. Free Download 101 Speed Tests For JEE Main.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PHYSICS CHAPTER WISE TESTS
- Physical World, Units and Measurements Sets
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
CHEMISTRY CHAPTER WISE TESTS
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-Block Elements
- The p-Block Elements – I (Group 13 and 14)
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements – II (Group 15 to 18)
- The d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
MATHEMATICS CHAPTERWISE TESTS
- Relations and Functions – I
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Probability – II
- Properties of Triangles
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
SOURCE:- TELEGRAM CHANNEL (@UNACADEMYPLUSDISCOUNT)
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: jigssolanki1995@gmail.Com or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.