Study Guide for NTSE Class 10 is a comprehensive book written exclusively for class 10 students and covers the syllabus of classes 9 & 10. The book provides learning of all the concepts involved in the syllabus of NTSE. The book covers the 2 separate sections conducted in this examination – Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). There are 26 chapters in the Mental Ability Section. The Scholastic Aptitude section has been divided into 9 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, History, Geography, Civics, and Economics. Free Download Study Guide For NTSE by Disha Publication.
The book provides sufficient point-wise theory, solved examples followed by FULLY SOLVED exercises in 2 levels – STATE/ UT level & NATIONAL level. The most comprehensive coverage as per the latest syllabus of class 9 & 10. Maps, Diagrams, and Tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student. Free Download Study Guide For NTSE by Disha Publication.
The National Talent Research Examination (NTSE) is a prestigious scholarship exam to identify students with talent and helping them with a scholarship for their future academic careers. The NTSE exam is conducted in 2 stages which are: Stage 1 and Stage 2. The NTSE Stage 1 is a state-level examination conducted by the union territories and states in India. Stage 2 is a national level examination conducted by NCERT. Students qualifying for the Stage 1 exam are only eligible to participate in the NTSE Stage 2 exam. Free Download Study Guide For NTSE by Disha Publication.
Following a good preparation book is one of the most important steps to prepare for an examination. There are thousands of NTSE books available in the book market and the internet but it’s not possible for students to follow or go through every one of them. NCERT books are one of the best books to prepare for the examination. A list of most effective and popular NTSE Exam Books is given below so that students can prepare for their exams more efficiently. Free Download Study Guide For NTSE by Disha Publication.
BOOK NAME – STUDY GUIDE FOR NTSE
AUTHOR – DISHA PUBLICATION
SIZE – 23.3MB
PAGES – 900
Students planning to appear in the NTSE exam can follow these NTSE books to prepare for the exam. Students must have the ability to understand each and every concept to excel in the NTSE exam. They must improve their analytical thinking which is one of the vital aspects of NTSE exam preparation. Students are suggested to follow the NTSE books for Class 10 given in the table which can help them to develop their logical reasoning skills, concepts, and fundamentals. Free Download Study Guide For NTSE by Disha Publication.
The thoroughly Revised and Updated 10th edition of the MEGA Study Guide for NTSE Class 10 is empowered with the syllabus of Class 8, 9, and 10 as prescribed by NCERT. The book also comprises of Past questions of NTSE Stage 1 and 2 from the years 2012-2018. Free Download Study Guide For NTSE by Disha Publication.
Salient features of the book
- All the sections have been thoroughly revised and updated theory enriched with New and Past NTSE questions. New Chapters have been added in Social Sciences, Mental Ability, and other sections have been enlarged so as to make the book extremely useful for students.
- There are now 28 chapters in the Mental Ability Section (MAT).
- The Scholastic Aptitude section (SAT) has been divided into 9 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, History, Geography, Civics, and Economics.
- The book covers English Language Test (ELT) which contains theoretical concepts with practice exercises for Stage 1 and 2 as per the NTSE Stage 2 format.
- The book provides sufficient pointwise theory, solved examples followed by Fully Solved exercises at 2 levels State/ UT level and National level.
- Maps, Diagrams, and Tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student.
- The book also contains very similar questions to what has been asked in the previous NTSE examinations.
- The book covers a new variety of questions – Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Matching, Definition based, Statement based, Feature-Based, Diagram Based, and Integer Answer Questions.
- The book covers a special section on Exemplar problems in Mathematics which contains a mix of problems with solutions for Stage 1 and 2.
- The eBook contains the solved papers of 2014-17 NTSE 2nd Stage SAT, LCT, and MAT. The eBook also includes select MCQs from Stage 1.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: jigssolanki1995@gmail.Com or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.