IIT Guide for Mathematics By ML Khanna and JN Sharma
Free Download IIT Guide for Mathematics By ML Khanna and JN Sharma There’s a plethora of books on mathematics available inside the marketplace for college kids performing inside the entrance exam for admission to undergraduate guides in engineering in numerous IITs throughout us of a. Consequently, the publication of yet every other volume at the problem requires some clarification.
There are two important motives for it. First off, most of the books do not cowl the text and the fundamental theories of the topics worried competently, and the reason of the related outcomes, that could assist in understanding the basic technique to tackle the issues, is not up to the specified degree. Secondly, strategies for fixing objective questions in a shorter time and in lesser steps aren’t explained. I have tried to triumph over both those shortcomings in this ebook.
The e-book is exactly based totally on the new sample of IIT-JEE. This ebook caters to the needs of IIT-JEE aspirants via imparting complete coverage of the basic theories of the syllabus. The clear and concise presentation of the fundamentals principle makes this book stand out most of the large quantity of having a look at materials for the IIT-JEE. Free Download IIT Guide For Mathematics by ML Khanna and JN Sharma.
All the necessary results and theorems have been given at the beginning of each chapter and followed by a problem set on these theorems solutions to these problems have been given as well. In the end, we have given Objective Type Questions. Our sincere advice to the students is that they should attempt the questions given in problems set independently. If they fail to do so then they should look to the given solutions.
You Should feel your preparation of the subjects complete only when you are able to reproduce the solutions of the problems without consulting the solutions given in the book.
BOOK NAME – IIT GUIDE FOR MATHEMATICS
AUTHOR – ML KHANNA AND J N SHARMA
SIZE – 21.29MB
PAGES – 1591
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Section – I: Algebra Sets, Relations, and Functions Complex Numbers Progressions Theory of Quadratic Equations Logarithms Miscellaneous Equations Permutations and Combinations Mathematical Induction Binomial Theorem Determinants Matrices
- Section – II: Trigonometry Trigonometrical Ratios and Identities Trigonometrical Equations Inverse Circular Functions Properties of Triangles Height and Distances
- Section – III: Co-ordinate Geometry The Straight Line (First Degree) The Circle Pair of Straight Lines
- Section – IV: Co-ordinate Geometry The Parabola The Ellipse The Hyperbola Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Section – V: Vector Algebra Addition of Vectors Multiplication of Vectors
- Section – VI: Differential Calculus Differentiation Functions Limits, Continuity and Differentiability Tangents and Normals Maxima and Minima
- Section – VII: Integral Calculus Integration
- Section – VIII: Differential Equations Differential Equations of 1st order and 1st degree, Formation of Differential Equations
- Section – IX: Statistics Measure of Central Tendency
- Section – X: Probability Probability
- Section – XI: Reasoning Mathematical Reasoning Fun in Mathematics IIT – JEE (Mains) Examination Paper 2013 IIT – JEE (Advanced) Examination Paper 2013.
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: jigssolanki1995@gmail.Com or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.