JEE Main Compete Physics has been designed in keeping with the needs and expectations of aspirants appearing for JEE Main. Its coherent presentation and compatibility with the latest prescribed syllabus and pattern of JEE Main will prove extremely useful to the aspirants.
JEE Main Maths Syllabus is usually announced by the exam conducting authority. From 2019 onwards, National Testing Agency is in charge of overlooking the JEE Main examination and all the related things to it like prescribing the syllabus, releasing admit cards, announcing the results, and more. NTA has prescribed the latest JEE Main Syllabus for maths. The maths syllabus consists of 16 units and is similar to the last year. The syllabus and the exam pattern remains unchanged. Therefore, students can refer to the JEE Main maths syllabus, and it will help them formulate a proper strategy for studying in an organized manner.
JEE Main Compete Physics 2019 judiciously combines theory and practice, with the right emphasis on solved examples and exercises. The entire syllabus is covered in 21 chapters, which adhere strictly to the current pattern of the examination.
The book JEE Main Compete Physics 2020 judiciously combines theory and practice, with the right emphasis on solved examples and exercises. The entire syllabus is covered in 21 chapters which adhere strictly to the current pattern of the examination.
BOOK NAME – JEE MAIN COMPLETE PHYSICS 2019
AUTHOR – N K BAJAJ
SIZE – 64.20MB
PAGES – 1183
- A theoretical review of concepts supported by solved examples.
- “Constraint Method,” used to solve problems on pulleys and wedges, has been added.
- “Symmetric Considerations,” used to solve problems on a network of capacitors and resistors, has been added.
- Plenty of practice questions segregated into various sections.
- Fully solved multiple-choice questions arranged in two sections—Section 1 and Section 2—for each chapter.
- Questions present in Section 1 are multiple-choice questions divided into two levels—Level A and Level B—in increasing order of difficulty.
- Questions present in Section 2 are passage-based multiple-choice questions.
- Assertion-Reason questions, along with solutions included in Section 3.
- Previous years’ questions provided with detailed solutions provided in a chapter-wise manner in Section 4.
- Five Practice Papers, along with solutions are present: Physics sections of previous years’ JEE Main 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 examination papers along with solutions have been added.
Table of Content
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Solids And Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current, and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Plenty of fully-solved examples supported by practice questions
- Fully solved MCQs in each chapter.
- Chapter-wise, previous years’ questions fully solved.
- Five Practice Papers fully solved
- Questions are in Section I arranged with increasing order of level of difficulty (Level A and Level B)
- Previous years’ JEE Main 2015, 2016, and 2017 questions, along with solutions, have been added.
SOURCE:- GOOGLE DRIVE
DISCLAIMER: jigssolanki.In does no longer owns this book neither created nor scanned. We simply offer the hyperlink already to be had on the internet. If any manner it violates the law or has any troubles, then kindly mail us: jigssolanki1995@gmail.Com or Contact Us for this(hyperlink removal).
We don’t aid piracy; this duplicate grows to supply for university youngsters who’re financially harmful but deserve greater to examine. Thank you.